Upcoming Retirement Parties
Check back for the next celebration!!
- Kathy Mir, P#5535 – 20+ years of service
- Leslie Suter, P#4815 – 20+ years of service
- Liloma Staten, P#6850 – 18+ years of service
- Jacqueline Vecchio, P#6867 – 18+ years of service
- Gabriele Muench, P#8007 – 14+ years of service
- Sharon Perkins, P#8657 – 12+ years of service
ATTENTION ALL PUBLIC EMPLOYEES!
ARE YOU CONCERNED ABOUT RETIREMENT CHANGES? TOO BUSY WORKING TO KEEP UP WITH THE LATEST LEGISLATIVE PROPOSALS AND CHANGES?
ARE YOU VESTED IN NEVADA PERS (5 YEARS)? YOU CAN HELP! JOIN RPEN! Click here for flyer.
Teachers, police officers, firefighters, city, county & state public employees and EVEN their spouses are able to join the Retired Public Employees of Nevada even while actively employed.
Strength in numbers counts when we lobby on your behalf.
RPEN's efforts have contributed to constitutional protections of our PERS system; post-retirement increases of retiree pension benefits; and an awareness of the importance of a solvent, sound retirement system. We are also working with the Social Security Fairness Coalition to repeal the Windfall Elimination Provision (WEP) and Government Pension Offset (GPO) so those with Social Security credits can collect more upon retirement. Retired Public Employees of Nevada (RPEN) www.rpen.org