- Jean Prouty – P#1330 – Over 43+ years of service
- Debra Hilliard – P#2475 – Over 37+ years of service
- Judy Schilder – P#2491 – Over 37+ years of service
- Heather Rivers – P#3784 – Over 30+ years of service
- Jennifer Johnson – P#4806 – Over 25+ years of service
- John T. Bellerive – P#5251 – Over 22+ years of service
- Jeralyn Thompson – P#5700 – Over 22+ years of service
- Elizabeth Reich – P#6146 – Over 20+ years of service
- Jeffrey Smink – P#6556 – Over 20+ years of service
- Michael Edmiston – P#7240 – Over 18+ years of service
- Mary Jane Marlow – P#7702 – Over 17+ years of service
- Lita Moffitt – P#7817 – Over 17+ years of service
- Richard T. Morrow – P#7856 – Over 16+ years of service
- Lomont Hudson – P#8150 – Over 15+ years of service
- Christina Perri – P#10165 – Over 12+ years of service
Upcoming Retirement Parties
Check back for the next celebration!!
ATTENTION ALL PUBLIC EMPLOYEES!
ARE YOU CONCERNED ABOUT RETIREMENT CHANGES? TOO BUSY WORKING TO KEEP UP WITH THE LATEST LEGISLATIVE PROPOSALS AND CHANGES?
ARE YOU VESTED IN NEVADA PERS (5 YEARS)? YOU CAN HELP! JOIN RPEN! Click here for flyer.
Teachers, police officers, firefighters, city, county & state public employees and EVEN their spouses are able to join the Retired Public Employees of Nevada even while actively employed.
Strength in numbers counts when we lobby on your behalf.
RPEN's efforts have contributed to constitutional protections of our PERS system; post-retirement increases of retiree pension benefits; and an awareness of the importance of a solvent, sound retirement system. We are also working with the Social Security Fairness Coalition to repeal the Windfall Elimination Provision (WEP) and Government Pension Offset (GPO) so those with Social Security credits can collect more upon retirement. Retired Public Employees of Nevada (RPEN) www.rpen.org