- Rita Rivera, P#3329 – 30+ years of service
- Arthur Kaimi Jr., P#5005 – 23+ years of service
- Laura Claxton, P#5348 – 21+ years of service
- Harry Hyter, P#5516 – 21+ years of service
- Stephen Yuen, P#5870 – 20+ years of service
- James Krylo, P#5945 – 20+ years of service
- Tracy Krylo, P#7700 – 16+ years of service
- Brenda Jackson, P#7701 – 16+ years of service
- Vickie Hooper, P#8068 – 15+ years of service
- Crisanta Marshall, P#8020 – 15+ years of service
- Veronica Hernandez, P#8340 – 12+ years of service
- Nadine Fernandez, P#9101 – 11+ years of service
- Toynisha Jamerson, P#12829 – 10+ years of service
- Thomas Cochran, P#14250 – 8+ years of service
Upcoming Retirement Parties
Check back for the next celebration!!
ATTENTION ALL PUBLIC EMPLOYEES!
ARE YOU CONCERNED ABOUT RETIREMENT CHANGES? TOO BUSY WORKING TO KEEP UP WITH THE LATEST LEGISLATIVE PROPOSALS AND CHANGES?
ARE YOU VESTED IN NEVADA PERS (5 YEARS)? YOU CAN HELP! JOIN RPEN! Click here for flyer.
Teachers, police officers, firefighters, city, county & state public employees and EVEN their spouses are able to join the Retired Public Employees of Nevada even while actively employed.
Strength in numbers counts when we lobby on your behalf.
RPEN's efforts have contributed to constitutional protections of our PERS system; post-retirement increases of retiree pension benefits; and an awareness of the importance of a solvent, sound retirement system. We are also working with the Social Security Fairness Coalition to repeal the Windfall Elimination Provision (WEP) and Government Pension Offset (GPO) so those with Social Security credits can collect more upon retirement. Retired Public Employees of Nevada (RPEN) www.rpen.org