- Leslie Bitryk – P# 3767 – Over 30+ years of service
- Rosemary Petricka – P#3896 – Over 29+ years of service
- Ebony Stephens – P#5158 – Over 23+ years of service
- Donell Joneson – P#5509 – Over 22+ years of service
- Melissa Johanning – P#5525 – Over 22+ years of service
- Dawna Pinjuv – P#5886 – Over 21+ years of service
- Alexsandria C. Adams – P#5956 – Over 20+ years of service
- Kimberly Govea – P#6546 – Over 19+ years of service
- Jocelyn Maldonado – P#6920 – Over 18+ years of service
- Catherine Johnson – P#7473 – Over 17+ years of service
- LuAnn Gaylord – P#7833 – Over 16+ years of service
- Tina M. Walters – P#9280 – Over 12+ years of service
- Jennifer Bas – P#9944 – Over 12+ years of service
- Donna K. Capel – P#14965 – Over 5+ years of service
Upcoming Retirement Parties
Check back for the next celebration!!
ATTENTION ALL PUBLIC EMPLOYEES!
ARE YOU CONCERNED ABOUT RETIREMENT CHANGES? TOO BUSY WORKING TO KEEP UP WITH THE LATEST LEGISLATIVE PROPOSALS AND CHANGES?
ARE YOU VESTED IN NEVADA PERS (5 YEARS)? YOU CAN HELP! JOIN RPEN! Click here for flyer.
Teachers, police officers, firefighters, city, county & state public employees and EVEN their spouses are able to join the Retired Public Employees of Nevada even while actively employed.
Strength in numbers counts when we lobby on your behalf.
RPEN's efforts have contributed to constitutional protections of our PERS system; post-retirement increases of retiree pension benefits; and an awareness of the importance of a solvent, sound retirement system. We are also working with the Social Security Fairness Coalition to repeal the Windfall Elimination Provision (WEP) and Government Pension Offset (GPO) so those with Social Security credits can collect more upon retirement. Retired Public Employees of Nevada (RPEN) www.rpen.org