- Stephanie Pernyak, P#4483 - 25+ years of service
- Cynthia Sauchak, P#4968 – 23+ years of service
- Teresa Tavarez, P#5150 - 22+ years of service
- Robbie Dahn, P#5947 - 20+ years of service
- Ettamae Nulty, P#5959 - 20+ years of service
- David Larington, P#7858 - 15+ years of service
- Cinda Roeder, P#8520 - 14+ years of service
- Susan Espisito, P#10080 - 11+ years of service
- Heidi Heinz, P#9740 - 11+ years of service
- Randall Morris, P#13760 - 10+ years of service
- Lillian Sherman, P#8156 - 8+ years of service
Upcoming Retirement Parties
Check back for the next celebration!!
ATTENTION ALL PUBLIC EMPLOYEES!
ARE YOU CONCERNED ABOUT RETIREMENT CHANGES? TOO BUSY WORKING TO KEEP UP WITH THE LATEST LEGISLATIVE PROPOSALS AND CHANGES?
ARE YOU VESTED IN NEVADA PERS (5 YEARS)? YOU CAN HELP! JOIN RPEN! Click here for flyer.
Teachers, police officers, firefighters, city, county & state public employees and EVEN their spouses are able to join the Retired Public Employees of Nevada even while actively employed.
Strength in numbers counts when we lobby on your behalf.
RPEN's efforts have contributed to constitutional protections of our PERS system; post-retirement increases of retiree pension benefits; and an awareness of the importance of a solvent, sound retirement system. We are also working with the Social Security Fairness Coalition to repeal the Windfall Elimination Provision (WEP) and Government Pension Offset (GPO) so those with Social Security credits can collect more upon retirement. Retired Public Employees of Nevada (RPEN) www.rpen.org