SUMMMARY OF BENEFITS AND COVERAGE
- HMO July 2018 – December 2019 Benefits Summary
- POS July 2018 – December 2019 Benefits Summary
- PPO (Out Of Area) July 2018 – December 2019 Benefits Summary
- 2018 – 2019 - UHC – Guardian Active Employee Rates
- 2018 – 2019 - UHC – Guardian Retiree Rates
- Wrap Document
- HMO 2017 – 2018 Benefits Summary
- POS 2017 – 2018 Benefits Summary
- PPO (Out Of Area) 2017- 2018 Benefits Summary
- Guardian Summary 2017-2018
- Guardian Maximum Rollover 2017-2018
- 2017 – 2018 - UHC – Guardian Active Employee Rates
- 2017 – 2018 - UHC – Guardian Retiree Rates
- Prudential Retiree Policy 07-2015 (Life from Dues)
- Prudential Active Employee Policy 07-2015 (Life from Dues)
(Effective Date of July 1, 2015)
Health Plan of Nevada (HMO) - click to view
702-242-7300 or 1-800-777-1840
Sierra Health and Life (POS) - click to view
702-242-7300 or 1-800-888-2264
DENTAL / VISION PLAN
Guardian (Dental) - click to view
V.S.P. (Through Guardian) - click to view
MAIL ORDER PRESCRIPTION
OptumRX - click to view
@YourService is an online member portal / member services center tool that members can register for and access 24/7.
HPN Members will be able to update their PCP selection which currently requires a call to Member Services.
@YourService - click to view
Don’t drive to the Clinic when you are sick, use the Nowclinic.com from HOME!!!
Enroll and use this link to be able to see a Doctor 24/7 from home on your computer or Smart Device.
You can also get the app from this site for your Smart Device.
Guardian Life Insurance Policy Portability
While employed at LVMPD, you have a $30,000 life insurance policy with Guardian. We wanted you to know that with your retirement, resignation or termination of your employment, you may be able to “port over” (keep) this $30,000 life insurance policy.
In order to be eligible to port this policy over, you must provide proof of satisfactory insurability to Guardian. This is not a guaranteed issue policy and you may be subject to medical questions.
If you choose to proceed with a portable certificate of coverage, please contact 1-800-433-5982, Option 1 and ext. 5696 or email email@example.com. Please note: You have 31 days from your last date of employment to apply.
Individual Insurance Plan Information:
Those looking for an individual medical insurance policy are encouraged to go to the Brown & Brown website at www.bbnevada.com and look for individual products. A representative from the Individual Policy Department will reach out and assist with questions / concerns / picking a product that fits your lifestyle / budget. Individuals may also call the main phone line at 702-259-3850 and ask for Veronica – but she will request all the information that the website requires.
Medicare Questions & Medicare Supplemental Insurance Policies:
Those individuals with Medicare questions and/or looking for Medicare Supplemental insurance policies are encouraged to contact Len Barend at 702-361-1293.